How do I make an account?
- You can make an account by selecting the “Register” button. You will need to complete and submit the registration with the following; a copy of your seller’s permit, business license or tax ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (214) 905-8438. This verification and approval process can take up to 2 business days. If you do not receive a confirmation email, feel free to contact us at (214) 905-8464 or email at email@example.com. However, you are welcome to contact us as soon as the registration is done for immediate assistanceand/or approval.
Can I still purchase your products even though I do not have a store or business?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but we can only sell our products to retail shops or wholesale business(s).
How can I get a copy of my sales orders from show?
- A Copy of the original sales order is given directly after the order is placed at the show. If you misplaced and need a copy of your sales order please contact us at (214) 905-8464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of your invoice via email.
How can I get a copy of my sales orders from an online order?
- After placing an order online an automatic email should be sent with the order details. If you misplaced or cannot find the email please contact usat (214) 905-8464 or email email@example.com for a copy of your invoice via email.
How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- You will receive a copy of your finalized invoice inside your shipment underneath the Shipping Label inside the packing slip. If you misplaced the invoice please contact us at (214) 905-8464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of your invoice via email.
How can I get a copy of my credit card receipt?
- You will receive a copy of your credit card receipt attached to the back of your invoice. If you misplaced the receipt and need another please contact us at (214) 905-8464 or email email@example.com for a copy of your invoice via email.
How do I go about getting my forgotten email and/or password?
- Please contact us at (214) 905-8464, If you do not remember your email you registered with and we will help provide you with the information.
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgotten Password.
If an item is ordered but not shipped is it on backorder?
- If you ordered an item and it has not shipped it will stay on your accounts backorder and will ship when the item comes back in stock. However,there may be minor cases when the item is no longer coming back in stock either. Please ask your sales representative if you have any questions regarding your backorders at (214) 905-8464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyers must cancel backorders before goods are shipped out.
Is my credit card charged for everything as soon as I order?
- After an order is placed whether it is online or from an apparel show,we only charge for items that are available to ship. Items ordered but not in stock are charged and shipped at the time of availability.
Do I have to cancel my backordered items on previous orders?
- If you ordered an item but did not receive because it is on backorder and being shipped out on a later date it is the buyers’ responsibility to cancel all backorders.
- We will charge and ship out backorders if not canceled.
Is there a minimum order amount for new accounts?
- There is no minimum dollar amount for new orders.
Can I come pick up my order?
- Yes, you may come pick up your order at our showroom. However, when placing your order please note it on your online order notes or let your sales representative know you are coming to pick up so we do not ship it with freight cost.
Can I come look at samples in the showroom?
- Yes, you are welcome to come to the showroom to place an order and look at samples. However, there are no samples in the showroom during show times since samples will be at the current show being held at the time. For show dates please check the Upcoming Shows page.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order quickly and correctly, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order. Exceptions: Backorders you may cancel if you no longer want.
When do I have to cancel mybackorders?
- Backorders must be canceled before the items are shipped. No returns after backorders are shipped that is why please cancel backorders before we ship an item or check if items are on backorder on your accounts.
What payment options are available?
- We only accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard,Discover, and American Express.