By Together Apparel and Blank Paige Clothing collects customer information in an effort to improve our customer's shopping experience with us. We maintain a record of your past purchases in order to better help your shopping experience and to better serve you when you contact us. By Together greatly values all customer information.Customer information(s) is kept private and used only when dealing with the actual customer or shipping an order to the customer. By Together LLC will not sell or expose customer information such as: company name, buyer name, address,phone number, email address, form of payment and etc. to any third party or entities outside of By Together LLC Corporate for any reason(s). Only Exceptions are if required to be given by law. If you need to update or want your personal information deleted please contact us at (214) 905-8464 or email email@example.com.
Section 1 - what do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP)address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing(if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store,new products and other updates.
Section 2 – Consent
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: By Together 2939 Irving Blvd Ste 305, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States
Section 3 – Disclosure
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Third-Party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular,remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party serviceprovider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used when completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States Legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 5 – Security
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed,disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using securesocket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 6 - Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at By Together
[Re: Privacy ComplianceOfficer]
[2939 Irving Blvd Ste 305, Dallas,TX, 75247, United States]
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your subscription
Please correct email format!